Terms and important information regarding the hiring of convocation attire are as follows :
- Graduates are responsible to handle with care the convocation attire.
- Graduates with outstanding balance are still allowed to join the ceremony if they pay for convocation fees but they are not given the scroll and transcript after the ceremony unless they settle their accounts (including 7 and 4 pillars).
- Convocation attire must be returned immediately after the ceremony. A penalty of RM 10.00 per day will be charged if graduates fail to return the convocation attire within the stipulated time or before 3rd November 2017.
- We also provide a blazer for graduates with charges of RM 30.00. The quantity is limited so it is on first-come-first-serve basis and cash payment is required. Borrowing of blazer should be made during collection of convocation attire.
- If graduates cause convocation attire or blazer borrowed damaged or missing, the fines imposed are as follows :
|2||Mortar Board/Beefeater||RM 100.00|