11th CONVOCATION CEREMONY
22 - 25 October 2016
DEWAN ILMU PAUH PUTRA, ARAU, PERLIS
Congratulations to all graduands for the completion of your studies at Universiti Malaysia Perlis. It is our pleasure to remind all graduands to follow these procedures in preparation for attire collection:
1. Verify your attendance at the following website http://econvo.unimap.edu.my
starting 8th September - 10th October 2016.
2. Fill in and complete the Graduate Tracer Study form available at the following website: http://graduat.moe.gov.my (The Graduate Tracer Study slip needs to be printed out and submitted to the Alumni counter on the Convocation Attire Collection Day)
3. Complete the UniMAP Alumni form available at the following website: http://ealumni.unimap.edu.my (The ealumni form needs to be printed out and submitted to the Alumni counter on the Convocation Attire Collection Day)
4. Make a convocation fee payment.
5. Collect the convocation attire from 19- 21 October 2016. (Please bring your matric card/passport and a copy of payment slip when collecting the convocation attire)
6. Attend the rehearsal on 20 October 2016, 8.45 pm at Dewan Ilmu, Pauh Putra.
7. Read and familiarize yourself with the convocation and dress code guidelines at the
following address: http://konvokesyen.unimap.edu.my
8. Graduands are required to report the attendance to Marshall on duty at 7.30 am for morning session and 1.40 pm for evening session on the convocation day.
Read and familiarise yourself with the Convocation Manual available at this website, which are guidelines for attending the 11th Convocation Ceremony. Please take note that graduands and their parents/guests who do not comply with the dress code will be forbidden from entering the convocation hall. PLEASE COMPLY WITH THE ESTABLISHED DRESS CODE.
**AUTHORIZATION FORM FOR REPRESENTATIVE TO COLLECT THE CONVOCATION ATTIRE (FORM)
Please make sure a representative bring the complete form together with Payment Slip, Tracer Study Slip and Ealumni Form.