- Each graduate will be provided with two (2) entry cards for two guests to enter the convocation ceremony and will be given during convocation attire collection.
- Each guest's age must be not less than twelve (12) years old. Guests who are below 12 years old are not permitted to entry into the hall.
- The University is not responsible for the loss of invitation and entry cards after their distribution. Lost cards will not be replaced.
- Graduates' guests are required to be seated at their places as per the following details :
12th CONVOCATION CEREMONY
|1||First||8.00 A.M.||28th October 2017|
|3||Third||8.00 A.M.||29th October 2017|
|5||Fifth||8.00 A.M.||30th October 2017|
- Graduates' guests are required to display invitation cards to the officer on duty at the guest entrance located at the right hand side of the hall. Failure to do so will result in the guest being barred from entry into the hall.
- Graduates' guests are required to follow instructions from officers on duty to ensure smooth movement into the hall and during seating.
- Graduates' guests are not permitted to leave the ceremony until it is concluded.
DRESS CODE FOR GUESTS DURING CONVOCATION
- Lounge suit / national attire / batik (jeans and T-shirts are not permitted).
- Covered shoes (sandals / slippers are not permitted).
- Formal / national / appropriate attire.
- For skirt wearers, the skirt hemline must be ankle length and not too revealing. Shirts must have sleeves.
- Covered shoes.
** Gown or short skirt, sleeveless blouse, t-shirt and trousers are NOT PERMITTED.
** Sandals/slippers are NOT PERMITTED.
Failure to adhere to the dress code will result in the guest being barred from entry into the hall.